Learning English



Myself Introductions

Hello my friends, first of all let's thanks to God "Allah", the which has given us good health and the opportunity, I am happy and I am very happy to meet here to improve our English together. Honored for my teachers and my friends and dear. Okay for a second in this auspicious occasion let me introduce myself.
Let me introduce myself.

My name is Berlian Erlangga, my friends used to call me Berli. I was born in Jakarta, 14 December 1996. I graduated Vocational High School 2 Tangerang. I stayed with a family in Tangerang at street Bumi Ayu Block.I 5 No. 7. My hobbies are playing football, playstation, listen to music, and more. My favorite football club is Barcelona. I am the firstborn child of three siblings.

Now, I studied at the University of Muhammadiyah Tangerang. I majored in civil engineering. I chose civil engineering, Because I wanted to try something new to learn and be Able to improve my skills and knowledge. There I have a lot of new friends that good.

I think, just to know me a little. thanks for the introduction. I apologize if there is a wrong word. see you later ...

Komentar

Postingan Populer